- We have developed FASTER: a fully automated, unsupervised method for processing of high density EEG data, which uses several EEGLAB functions. FASTER has been peer-reviewed, it is free and the software is open source.
- The latest version of the software now functions as an EEGLAB plugin or as a standalone GUI. A help file is included, and the Journal of Neuroscience Methods paper describes all of the algorithms and processing steps. Please email Hugh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rob with any questions, or ask on the mailing list (link below).
- Click here to download FASTER v1.2b. You can subscribe to the mailing list to discuss the software and receive information about updates here.
- Nolan^, H., Whelan^*, R., & Reilly, R.B. (2010). FASTER: Fully Automated Statistical Thresholding for EEG artifact Rejection. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 192, 152-162. ^Joint 1st authors; *corresponding author. The article is available here.
- Here you can download some of the file used for evaluating FASTER: